You are here
- Established and highly respected Law firm
- Finance Manager with excellent opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a highly successful law firm, providing high quality service to the local market in which it serves. After recent growth they require a talented finance manager to join their successful team at their office in West Bromwich and continue to drive the processes and contribute to the success of the business.
The Finance Manager Role is an integral part of the Finance Function and you will have the opportunity to influence and shape processes and operation, you will do this by working with other areas of the business and providing support to the team. The role will include the following responsibilities;
- Maintain relationships with Directors and other colleagues offering support and challenging where appropriate
- Leading and take initiative to make improvements to processes.
- Identify risks and opportunities through monthly reporting
- Ensure all processes relating to finance function are adhered to and managed effectively Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss statement and variance to Budget/Forecasts
- Preparation of month end journals, accruals & prepayments
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Manager will ideally have a good knowledge of Solicitors Accounting Rules, SAR gained in the legal sector. A proven track record and willingness to show initiative and influence decisions and processes is highly desirable.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified / qualified accountant with preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
What's on Offer
£30,000-£40,000 per annum