You are here
- Leading Support Services Company in North Birmingham
- Finance Manager with excellent opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful business, with a huge UK and International presence. Based in there head office in the north Birmingham area- you will be joining a successful team supporting the Financial Controller.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller the Finance Manager role is an integral part of the Group Finance Function and you will have the opportunity to make the business even more successful, you will do this by working cross-functionally to assist the wider team and other departments through Business Partnering and providing key information vital to business decisions. Some of the Key responsibilities include;
- Maintain relationships with Directors and Business Units- offering support and challenging where appropriate
- Leading and taking initiative in driving margin and system improvements across the business to ensure efficiency
- Managing and developing the relationship with customers and suppliers
- Ensure financial system functionality delivers to requirements
- Develop financial skills of budget holders
- Analysing overhead costs and structures ensuring they are aligned to the Business Units requirements
- Cost management and driving working capital across the business
- Build and maintain relationships with key financial staff across the business to ensure key issues are fully understood.
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Manager will ideally be able to demonstrate Business Partnering skills gained in a previous role. A good sense of commercial awareness is highly desirable. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of working to deadlines, with high attention to detail in a fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
What's on Offer
£45,000-£50,000 + company car, pension and other benefits.