You are here
- Well known Central Bristol based charity
- Finance Manager - £35,000-£40,000 - Qualified Accountant
About Our Client
Small Central Bristol based charitable organisation - easily accessible offices, commutable from Bristol, Bath, Chipping Sodbury, Weston-Super-Mare, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Swindon.
- Provide the Board of Trustees, Senior Management and relevant staff with reliable and timely financial information and analysis of the charity.
- Manage the effective and timely annual group budget setting process.
- Develop and produce financial management reports.
- Assist in the preparation and upkeep of medium term financial projections.
- Maintain and develop the Charity's finance and HR systems and procedures appropriate to its needs -Development and implement standardised and sustainable systems that are documented and employed and are updated as appropriate.
- Assist with the development, documenting and implementation of the Group financial systems and procedures.
- Ensure all teams are aware of financial reporting timetables, and liaise with them regularly to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitor the treasury function reporting regularly.
- Maintain an efficient and effective HR admin function including annual review of employment policies and documentation, personnel records, pension arrangements, payroll processes
- Ensure that the charity meets all legal and statutory requirements and follows organisational policies.
- Manage the production of the organisations annual report and accounts including managing the audit process.
- Support the organisation with ensuring that the Charity meets Charity Commission and Companies House compliance and reporting requirements.
- Ensure the continuing integrity of the organisations financial records and internal controls.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Finance Manager position will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (Essential)
- Have experience within the third sector (either within a professional or volunteer capacity.)
What's on Offer
On offer for the Finance Manager position:
- Basic salary of £35,000 (up to £40,000 depending on experience.)
- Other benefits including holiday, pension and others.