You are here
- International Business based in North Birmingham
- Finance Manager with excellent opportunities for progression
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful International manufacturing business, and are key players within a niche industry supplying to recognisable customers. Based in there office in the north Birmingham area- you will be joining a successful team reporting into the Financial Controller.
Reporting in to the financial Controller the finance manager role is an integral part of the Finance Function and you will have the opportunity to make the business even more successful, you will do this by working cross-functionally to assist the wider team and other departments. Some of the duties and responsibilities are detailed below
- Responsibility and ownership for all financial reporting in the business to include:
- Responsibility for revenue recognition accounting and project profitability analysis including understanding of key drivers and variances impacting the contract profitability and overall group revenues and gross margins.
- Business partnering for live projects and tenders.
- Responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts
- Shaping the new Oracle Fusion ERP system to maximum effect as it relates to this role.
- Other areas typical of this role: preparation of individual and consolidated statutory accounts, fixed asset control and capex evaluations, balance sheet reconciliations, improvements of KPIs and other MI, risk and opportunity analysis
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Manager will ideally have strong excel skills gained through various industries, although a manufacturing business would be highly desirable. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of working to reporting deadlines, with high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
What's on Offer
£40000 - £45000 + competitive bonus ,pension and other benefits.