You are here
- The Finance Manager to report on financial performance
- Will own all aspects of FP&A
About Our Client
My client are a FTSE 100 listed business that operate globally. They have performed incredibly well over the past year but have identified further areas that could raise revenue. The Finance Manager will be involved in spearheading this approach from a budgeting and forecasting perspective.
This role is incredibly varied and would suit an individual who likes to be involved in decisions that shape the business. A brief summary of the responsibilities are:
- Reporting on the financial performance of the business
- Variance Analysis on the performance to identify trends/opportunities
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Financial Planning
- Profit & Loss analysis
- Analysis in Costs, Sales & Headcount
- Ad hoc analysis
- Managing the month end submissions
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant with circa 2-4 years PQE with month end experience. It is also highly desirable that you would have had exposure in the annual planning cycle. This business does not have a preference on whether you are ACA, ACCA or CIMA but they are looking for individuals who are used to working in a large corporate structure and the culture that comes with that.
What's on Offer
This opportunity will pay up to £60,000 for the right candidate. There is also a bonus scheme, defined benefit pension contribution and other benefits such as health care.