You are here
Blue Chip Company
About Our Client
Based in Birmingham City Centre, this blue chip organisation has shown continued growth over the last few years. Birmingham is now becoming the hub of activity for this company and therefore newly created positions are coming to the area. Working within a growing Financial Services sector, reward in performance provides generous benefits.
Managing the production and presentation of high quality monthly, quarterly and annual financial, statutory and regulatory reporting to Group and External Stakeholders.
Managing the production and presentation of high quality monthly management accounts and performance reports for business and finance business partners
Working with non finance to streamline and automate finance processes helping to support finance functions.
To lead and support on a variety of other projects
Managing and developing the team in working to key KPI's and Business Objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully qualified accountant (ACAACA/CIMACIMA/ACCAACCA)
- Very good technical and financial reporting knowledge (IFRSIFRS)
- Experienced in financial, management and regulatory reporting
- Experienced in leading planning and forecasting processes.
- Experienced in instigating and driving change and continuous improvement
What's on Offer
An excellent working environment, flexible benefits and supported career progression
Paying up to £80,000 + Benefits for the right candidate