You are here
- Excellent commercial business partnering opportunity
- Great business with strong ethos and culture
About Our Client
My client is a global business with a significant sales and marketing function in the UK. They have a great work ethic, and pride themselves on looking after their staff. They are going from strength to strength, with long term growth being forecasted.
Working as the Finance manager, you will be responsible for providing commercial business partnering support to the regional sales and marketing teams. You will support senior management by providing strong analytical information, sales reporting, and management KPI analysis. As part of the role, you will also contribute towards the annual business reviews and operating plans.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Finance Manager, my client is looking for;
- A recognised accountancy qualified
- Strong commercial mindset
- Excellent relationship building abilities
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Medical, pharmaceutical or logistics background would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 plus car, pension, bonus