You are here
- FMCG start up business
- Private Equity backed business.
About Our Client
The business is award winning - having been listed in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 amongst others. The are a fast-growth SME that have doubled their TO YOY and look to expand into other markets within FMCG. This is a newly created role reporting into the Financial Controller that has come about due to their success for the past several years.
Day to day they will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Managing a team of 4 and monitoring their KPIs/developing them/reviewing work.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting
- Supporting the Financial Controller closing month end
- Assisting FC with budget preparation.
- Project manage the implementation of new Finance and ERP systems.
- Providing analysis around growth of business revenue.
- Regular reporting on the commercials.
- Ad-hoc project work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be;
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified with 3-4 years PQE.
- Experience of working in SME FMCG business.
- Exposure of working with PE backed businesses
- Excellent excel skills.
- Personable, down to earth and a team player!
What's on Offer
Salary is between £60,000 - £65,000 (+ additional benefits)