You are here
This position is now filled
- Must be fluent in Welsh - Written and Spoken
- Based in West Wales
About Our Client
My client is an exciting Charity based in West Wales who work in a really exciting sector and help to drive cultural change throughout Wales.
Are you a qualified Accountant?
Are you fluent in Welsh, both spoken and written?
Are you looking to live in West Wales?
If so, this may be the role for you.
I am currently working with an exciting charity who's routes are embedded in the future of Welsh language.
As the Finance Manager, you will be the number one in Finance and will assume full control of the day to day running of the finance department.
You will be responsible for;
- Production of the annual accounts and liaison with the auditors.
- full budget preparation.
- production of monthly management accounts for the main organisation and subsidiaries.
- grant monitoring and production of reports to Welsh Government.
- production of reports for the Board and Senior executives in the organisation.
- management and development of 4 finance staff.
The Successful Applicant
You MUST be a qualified Accountant.
You MUST be fluent in Welsh (written and oral).
You will have excellent financial management experience including budgeting, management accounts and financial accounts production.
Ideally you will have worked in a Not for Profit organisation and understand the complexities around Welsh Government reporting.
You Will have excellent excel skills and systems skills (sage would be advantageous).
What's on Offer
A starting salary of Â£32,000 - Â£42,000 per annum
potential relocation allowance