You are here
- Are you looking to progress to Finance Manager?
- Are you a technically qualified accountant ?
About Our Client
A UK based company with manufacturing business overseas.
- Support for divisional management accountants, including review and analysis of monthly results
- Review of division's cash flow position
- Monitoring and reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts for the central division
- Maintenance of key financial control accounts within the trial balance
- Preparation of the budget and forecasts for the central division and overseas
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing group insurance policies
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- Excellent IT skills, including a sound knowledge of all MS-Office Applications
- IFS experience desirable
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Committed, team-orientated and willingness to work overtime when needed
- Travel to Ethiopia up to 10 times a year
This role would suit someone seeking a first move from practice into a commercial company
What's on Offer
Reporting to the CFO, this role offers exceptional development opportunities.
The role attracts a salary of c£38k, plus benefits.