You are here
- This is a great oppurtunity for a Finance Manager in Blackpool.
- Our client will be looking for a qualified accountant to start really quickly.
About Our Client
Our Blackpool based client is well established and rapidly growing, here's some details about the business:
- Market leader in the consumer goods manufacturing field
- Reliable and trustworthy reputation
- Looking to branch out into new European markets
- Keen to promote ethical values
- Keen to treat their team well in order to develop and maintain talent
This Finance Manager position will entail:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Analysis of business performance
- Responsible for correlating budgets and forecasts
- Team managing 2 transactional staff members
- Working closely with the Finance Director on forming business strategy
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role based in Blackpool will be an immediately available, qualified accountant. If the candidate has any expedience in working in the manufacturing sector, that would be an additional preference but please do still apply if you have the other relevant experience.
What's on Offer
This Interim Finance Manager role will be able to offer a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.