You are here
£45,000 - £50,000
- Responsible for the day-to-day finance, reporting and statutory accounting
- To manage a small team and be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting
About Our Client
A well known and respected school in the heart of Surrey.
- Take ownership of the day-to-day accounting function
- Liaise with non-finance staff communicating the financial information relevant to their departments
- Producing the monthly management accounts
- Purchase ledger, sales ledger
- Developing and maintaining existing reports and systems.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent excel skills
- Working knowledge of Sage
- Excellent communication skills
- Team management experience.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary of £45-50,000 per annum, plus benefits.