You are here
£35,000 - £45,000
- FTSE 250 listed employer
- Ownership of major national contract
About Our Client
FTSE 250 listed PLC based in Bristol and one of the South West's premier employers. Superb opportunities for progression.
- To work in partnership with Operations & Finance colleagues, acting as a trusted business partner
- To support the Finance Business Partner in maximising sustainable contract profitability & optimal working capital positions while maintaining robust key controls so that any financial reporting and business risk is mitigated.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in ensuring the accurate and timely submission of all applications and invoices for your area of the business, and ensuring the contractual working capital terms agreed are adhered to.
- Provision of accurate monthly management accounts including p&l & Balance Sheet to Operational Management for review in line with divisional month end reporting timetables.
- Maximising the performance & developing the skills of all those reporting to your position to ensure high quality delivery of all tasks expected of the team.
- Having a full understanding of commercial contractual arrangements in your area of the business.
- Play a key support role in producing robust financial plans, budgets and forecasts in line with Group guidelines and requirements.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner undertake in-depth and on-going reviews of contract performance against the annual plans.
- Support the Finance Business Partner in ensuring tools, processes and procedures are in place to ensure all contractual reporting and data provision requirements are met and quality, accuracy & confidentiality is never compromised.
- Respond to queries and requests for analyses and information from the central MI and Reporting teams and internal operational stakeholders.
- Work proactively & collaboratively to ensure knowledge sharing.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant, ideally with 1+ years PQE
- A passion to deliver business growth and success
- Strong communication skills at all levels and in a variety of contexts.
- Proven financial management experience.
- Ability to establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analysis and reporting skills with the ability to translate financial analyses into commercial reality.
- Drive to continuously improve financial processes and maintain high levels of reporting and data quality controls.
- Ability to deliver accurate information within tight time scales and manage several deliverables at any one time.
What's on Offer
This role will pay a basic salary of up to £45,000