You are here
- Leading environmental services business based in North Birmingham
- Financial Manager with excellent opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a highly successful l business, with a huge UK presence. Based in there offices in the north Birmingham area- you will be joining a successful team with the opportunity to liaise and interact with a variety of stakeholders.
The Finance Manager will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for producing and co-ordinating the part of the statutory reporting process that is undertaken at the Finance Shared Service Centre. This is a hands on and varied role and some of the responsibilities are detailed below
- Co-ordinate the production and completion of Statutory Accounts by completing accounts/notes and reviewing and validating the work of others. This will also include providing auditors with any supporting evidence they require from local accountants.
- Becoming the on-site super-user for company system
- Coordinate compilation of tax pack information
- Responsibility for the overall process in the Financial Shared Service Centre
- Responsible for various, local, audit controls including Inter company reconciliations, the review of management papers on key audit topics, the review of cash cut off processes, including inter-company transfers
- Initiation of continual improvement projects to ensure the audit process becomes more efficient and controlled for all parties
- Support to local FSSC team on technical accounting queries
The Successful Applicant
The Finance Manager will ideally have a technical accounting background gained from practise and also significant relateable industry experience. The successful candidate will also have a proven track record of working to reporting deadlines, with high attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with preferably ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
What's on Offer
£40000-£48000 + company car, bonus, pension and other benefits.