You are here
This position is now filled
- An excellent opportunity for a finance manager within banking!
- 7 month contract!
About Our Client
My client are a leading bank who operate globally. They operate in multiple markets including, retail, insurance, corporate banking and consumer finance.
They promote a great working atmosphere across all of their sites and are a great company to work for!
The role of a Finance Manager will include;
- A suite of standard month end month end accounting tasks
- The monthly and quarterly Statutory and FinREP enrichment schedules per the agreed team responsibility matrix
- Robust enrichment requires to be delivered accurately and in a timely manner to Internal and Group deadlines.
- Ad hoc work and investigation arising from Customer requests.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Finance Manager will have a;
- Qualified accountant or equivalent with a background in Banking, preferable with financial control or financial reporting experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle large quantities of data efficiently
- Advanced Excel skills
- Practical understanding, experience and a flair for using relevant financial systems, software and processes (e.g. Oracle, Business Objects, GDRS enrichment)
- Good interpersonal skills and team work
- Proven ability in working to tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The role is for a finance Manager within financial services and is based in Edinburgh. The day rate for this role is Â£360 a day.