You are here
- Great Finance Manager opportunity!
- Opportunity for Management Accountants to progress and strengthen their career!
About Our Client
My client are a large market leading firm who are forecast to grow significantly across all of their sites, including Evesham, in 2017.
The responsibilites for this Finance Manager role are:
- Management oversight of all aspects of Receivables/Payables/Credit Control/VAT/Fixed Assets/Accruals/Prepayments /Job costing/Customer Profitability Analysis/IFRS compliance/Cost Centre management & Productivity reporting.
- Profitability Analysis including preparing, consolidating and analyzing forecast data provided by operations, and converting into financial (client by client) profitability analysis within a shared user facility
- Responsible for accurately forecasting the profitability of the business model on an annual basis with re-forecasts quarterly.
- Development and continuous improvement of a management system (dashboard) to proactively ensure that forecast profitability is achieved
- Supervise and develop the reporting and monitoring of Distribution of departmental cost centre spending and activity based costing. Ensure line management accountability and countermeasure as necessary.
- Prepare and present financial modelling scenarios
- Maintaining and upgrading the internal control systems
- Supporting the development of the annual business plan & budgetary cycle.
- Support RFQ responses and financial modelling of charge/cost proposals; governance of proposed new or contract amendments to mitigate risk and financial exposure
- Preparation and support for client review meetings where applicable.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Finance Manager role would have:
- Extensive experience in all areas of accounting (CIMA/ACCA qualified), knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and of investment criteria such as e.g. the IRR (Internal Rate of Return) concept, as well as general all-round accountancy knowledge.
- Significant experience as a user of SAP, with extensive knowledge and understanding of best practice in financial reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Transport and Warehouse Industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think laterally with a strategic perspective.
- Able to convey complex data and concepts to all levels of the organisation and to achieve agreement with key stakeholders and decision makers in a manner that they are able to understand.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken; able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
What's on Offer