You are here
Finance Marketing Executive
South West London
£40,000 - £42,000
- This role bridges the gap between the Finance and Marketing functions.
- The candidate will be a qualified accountant, with a highly commercial approach.
About Our Client
A highly respected global FMCG brand.
- Driver of new initiatives;
- Proactive, persuasive, creative and prepared to challenge existing ideas;
- Strong communication skills, keeping the multi-cultural and above market environment into consideration;
- Provider of financial insights regarding the impact of marketing strategies;
- Understanding of all functions within the company; particularly the inter-relationships/interfaces between them.
- A person who feels comfortable dealing with systems: SAP, HFM, BPC, BI
- A person who feels comfortable in dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Take ownership of the tasks and ensure timely delivery with limited supervision
- Build strong peer network within organization and stay visible to leadership team
The Successful Applicant
- Finance or marketing professional or experience of at least 2 years within BAT or an FMCG organization
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing principles and strategy in the areas of:
- Consumer and general Marketing concepts;
- Portfolio Strategy;
- Risk management techniques;
- Planning and resource allocation principles;
- Understanding and interpretation of research techniques.
- Strong Microsoft excel and PowerPoint skills. Comfortable to work with large data
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and benefits