You are here
Finance Operations Manager
£50,000 - £60,000
- FMCG/Retail experience is desirable
- Opportunity to work for leading business in the Yorkshire area
About Our Client
Leading FMCG/Retail business based in Bradford are looking to add a strong Finance Operations Manager to their team...
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager in ensuring a first class service is provided to all customers (internal & external) is delivered.
- * Lead and ensure all project deliverables are met and building professional relationships with business partners
- Communicating effectively, timely and professionally.
- Lead in the planning and prioritising daily workload of the team and project work schedule longer term to achieve deadlines and targets for the business.
- Leading by example, promoting positive and professional behaviours.
- Supporting the team and Senior Managers through change management initiatives.
- Ensure projects are tracked and updated
- Maintain updated process maps and SOPS.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of accounting processes preferred.
- A knowledge of Project management methodologies desirable
- Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies preferred e.g. Lean / Six sigma.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Good communication skills at all levels.
- Experience of project management, implementations and testing, process mapping and lean methodologies desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast paced pressurised environment.
- Accountancy qualification - ACCA/CIMA or ACA is desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive salary & benefits package + onsite parking