You are here
Finance P&L Reporting Associate
City of London
£60,000 - £70,000
- Finance P&L Reporting Associate
- Finance & Accounting
About Our Client
My client is a top tier international bank located in the city of London.
- Preparation of various management, committee and Board packs, including regulation data packs, management accounts and daily Consolidated P&L, for delivery to senior stakeholders across the international business.
- Liaison with key stakeholders in Product Control, Risk and Finance across the international business.
- Preparation and analysis of daily P&L and regulatory metrics reports for onward dissemination to Product Control and Risk for further analysis, including identification and resolution of upstream data and system issues through close liaison with data management and technology teams.
- Implementing effective process controls and process re-engineering through involvement in strategic projects.
- Automate and/or work with the IDM Development team to reduce/improve manual reporting processes and optimize existing reports.
The Successful Applicant
- CFA, ACA or CIMA qualification desirable, but not required
- Associate level experience in a Risk, Product Control or Finance MI
- Familiarity with key financial concepts, including performance measurement and risk metrics
- Experience of working with stakeholders of all levels
- Proficient with Excel/VBA
- Experience with BI/reporting tools such as Business Objects and with Oracle desirable
What's on Offer
This is a competitive offer with fantastic benefits. Loads of career progression and growth.