You are here
Finance Project Specialist
- This is a key project role for this global manufacturing business
- The focus of this role will be on capital equipment
About Our Client
My client is a global engineering company with a strong presence in the UK - they manufacture parts for 2 major industry sectors with a significant client base.
Working within this plant finance function you will work remotely with the international sites and provide accounting support for leased capital equipment. Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing the financial aspects of large capital projects
- Provide financial support to local engineering and procurement teams
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local accounting regs
- Develop and maintain strong processes
- Continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with previous examples of where you have worked with capital and lease accounting. US GAAP knowledge would be beneficial as would some experience of working with manufacturing systems (Oracle)
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and bens plus career options on an International scale.