You are here
Finance Transformation Manager
- Finance Transformation Manager with experience of Adult Services
- Fully Qualified CCAB ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CIPFA )
About Our Client
Local authority based in South Yorkshire.
The Finance Transformation Manager will use their accountancy skills to deliver against the following areas:
- providing updates on the financial position; including monitoring spend milestones to deliver progress and advise on resource realignment needed;
- lead on ensuring detailed financial modelling is carried out to inform and support the full range of the programme on immediate business improvement and transformation projects;
- lead on the development of the financial profile and spending plan in the detailed business cases and implementation plans for the transformation projects; and
- working with the Programme Management Office to develop the benefits realisation plan for the programme and monitor its delivery.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Finance Transformation Manager should possess the following experience:
- Considerable experience of Adult Social Care Finance
- CCAB ( ACA / ACCA / CIPFA ) or CIMA qualified
- Demonstrable Leadership and Management Experience
- Coaching skills
- Experience of supporting transformation programmes and evidence of clear deliverables in a financial environment
- A proven track record of successfully preparing budgets, monitoring budget targets and providing projections, in a complex and customer focused environment.
- Willingness to challenge existing practices bringing forward solutions to improve performance
What's on Offer
Full time, temporary role based in S. Yorkshire.