You are here
Financial Accountant in a leading FMCG Company
Qualified Financial Accountant Role
A leading International FMCG company
About Our Client
My client is a leading fast moving consumer goods company who offer exceptional market coverage and insight. The successful candidate will have exposure to every aspect of consumer goods and will be directly involved with senior investors within the business. My client will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to gain expertise across a client base that is comprehensive. Having experienced high demand for their services across Europe and in line with their continued growth plans, they are now looking to acquire a new financial accountant.
In your new role your responsibilities will be wide-ranging and you will be expected to provide a strong base of support in the consolidation of annual financial accounts. The role will also require the successful applicant to liaise with the company's Head of Finance and board ensuring that the correct financial procedures are in place. Additionally you will be asked to:
- Consolidate and review the companies budget and forecasts
- Key role in the monthly review and management of the company's balance sheets as part of sound financial control
- Ownership of company lease agreements and providing evidence for auditors if necessary
- Production of the Year end accounts and working papers and liaison with the external auditors
- Identify and determine the impact of future accounting standards upon the company
- Provide analysis of key items within the Companies Income Statements and report these to executive board members
- Develop and implement a new reporting system for the company
The Successful Applicant
In your new role you will have to be a newly qualified accountant (ACA) with previous exposure of FMCG companies. You will also show an ability to work with a commercial mind-set and provide value-adding insight and commentary in an international business. Strong interpersonal skills will be essential when business partnering with non-financial stakeholders. Whilst possessing a desire to improve processes and quality in a fast changing environment.
What's on Offer
The offer to the successful Financial Accountant will be in the range of £50,000-£55,000. The organic nature of the business means that the successful applicant will not only be presented with a Financial Accounting role but also the opportunity to develop a career inside a London based FMCG market that is unlike any other in the world.