You are here
Financial Accountant - Projects
- Join a leading US listed business based South London
- Niche media business with US parent
About Our Client
US listed my client is a leader in it's field pushing new products while maintaining a profitable and established client base.
The role is a lead into a Senior Finance Analyst role where responsibilities include:
- Analysing group financial performance across the UK for monthly preparation of the Group Finance Director's report;
- Preparation of reports and presentations for the Group Chief Executive and Group Finance director;
- Preparation of the consolidated weekly performance report for print and digital;
- Preparation of group quarterly forecasts for submission to US parent company;
- Preparation of the group annual budget pack;
- Preparation of regular performance and forecast updates;
- Consolidation and submission of the annual capital expenditure budget, and routine reporting on actual expenditure to budget;
- Competitor analysis;
- Financial impact of group commercial contracts, and
- Assistance to other offices/areas of the business on budgeting, forecasting and modelling.
The Successful Applicant
A grounding in US GAAP is a pre-requisite gained from experience in working for a group with a parent listed in the United States or managing or supervising UK audit services for companies with a parent listed in the United States. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the technical ability, communication and organisation skills.
What's on Offer
Following on from the familiarisation with the operations and legal structure of the group the role will progress towards being a Senior Financial Analyst, which in turn has been a stepping stone in the past to Regional Finance Director for strong candidates