You are here
- Excellent opportunity within a global manufacturing business
- Opportunity for a driven individual looking for a Financial Accountant postion
About Our Client
My S. Yorkshire based client is a leading business within their market. They are looking to hire a Financial Accountant who is keen to work for a well established business.
They have been established for over 100 years and have a Group turnover around £100m. They have manufacturing sites across the globe but were originally founded in South Yorkshire, which continues to be their HQ.
The roles key responsibilities of the Financial Accountant include but are not limited to:
- Review and interrogation of monthly reports and forecasts. Challenge of commercial assumptions.
- Prepare the statutory accounts for the business. Understanding the process currently undertaken and achieve stand alone position as soon as possible.
- Support the FD in driving an environment of openness and integrity through the business monthly reports and submissions to group.
- Develop new reports with the teams and help prepare their monthly returns.
- Support the FD where needed
- Provide support to the FD and financial leadership to the business
- Develop cash forecasting models to support the business focus on cash management.
- Work closely with the Management Accountant to understand the results of the business each month and to help improve the month end reporting process.
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis to a level sufficient satisfy an audit.
- Adhere to and enforce the businesses financial reporting guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified.
- They will have strong management accounting and financial analysis experience
- They will be keen to further their career within an challenging and progressive business
- They will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Interpersonally they will have excellent skills liaising with senior stakeholders across the business
- A clear ability to present financials to none finance
- Clear, comfortable and confident communicating both verbally and via email
What's on Offer
Excellent package and benefits
£35,000 to £40,000