You are here
£45,000 - £55,000
- An excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant
- Competitive salary and friendly environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand and work with a wide range of public and private organisations throughout the UK.
The duties of Financial Accountant will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts for group contracts
- Accounting for Group subsidiaries
- Preparation of accruals and prepayment schedules
- Inter-company balance reconciliation
- VAT & Control A/C reconciliation
- Ad hoc Bank reconciliation
- Analysis of contract variances on a monthly basis
- Provide assistance in the completion of the year end Financial Accounts
- Provide client reporting.
- Provide cover in the absence of the Financial Controller
- As necessary carry out disciplinary investigations and hearings in line with Company Policy up to the level agreed with the Financial Controller
- To carry out all duties, complying with all Company Policy, in particular the Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety Policies.
- Visit various sites as necessary
- Adhoc duties and projects as necessary
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Statutory accounts preparation experience
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience essential
- Previous experience in the supervision/management of staff
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills- creating new EXCEL worksheets and reviewing and amending complicated existing worksheets.
- Previous experience of using a business intelligence tool
What's on Offer
£40,000 - £45,000