You are here
ACCA/ACA qualified accountant seeking a first move from practice into industry
A production and commodity trading business based in Guildford
About Our Client
One of the South East's most prestigious industrial companies with a global presence.
- Responsible for the statutory reporting and company secretarial procedures for all UK and European entities managing the audit process with external/internal auditors and the local senior leadership team.
- Responsible for the forecasting and accuracy of treasury management including liquidity planning for a range of internal divisions
- You will manage relationships to both internal and external customers and be the key point of contact for auditors, banks and tax authorities
- You will also be responsible for the bank reconciliation across UK and other European countries
- Supporting all aspects of the accounting function and the director along with managing one direct report in the accounts payable team
The Successful Applicant
- You will be ACA / ACCA newly / recently qualified (either big 4 or top 20 trained) with strong technical accounting experience looking to make your first move into industry or candidates already in industry with a strong accounting background will also be considered.
- You will have a strong academic background gaining either a 2:1 or above with good A' Level's and achievements to date
- You will possess strong technical knowledge and have confidence to ensure communication is clear with auditors, banks and tax authorities (Corporation Tax, VAT)
- You will be able to communicate with real confidence and flair with the ability to build strong relationships at levels.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and any knowledge of SAP or other ERP systems would be advantageous.
- As an individual you will as be enthusiastic, driven for results and ensure customer satisfaction as a core business need. With this you will be getting the backing of a leading brand, developing yourself across large scale projects which are key to driving the business forward and receive other fantastic benefits that come with working for a global brand with a reputation for excellence and innovation.
What's on Offer
45,000-50,000 plus competitive bonus and excellent benefits