You are here
- Not for Profit Organisation in Central Bristol
- Newly created position - £35,000-£45,000
About Our Client
Not for Profit Organisation based in Bristol, the role will sit within a small finance team , reporting directly to the Financial Controller.
- To deliver all VAT reporting to ensure compliance with VAT regulations.
- To deliver all relevant statutory reporting to relevant agencies in respect of the financial accounting functions.
- Advise and ensure the organisations accounting policies and practices are consistent with current accounting standards.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure the successful completion of the annual statutory audit process of the organisation.
- Undertake other duties consistent with the management of the financial accounting function and as a senior manager within the organisations Finance department.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure the successful completion of the annual statutory audit process of the Organisation.
- Assess the suitability of and recommend, implement and monitor appropriate controls over the operation of the core ledgers and the associated systems and processes.
- Reconciliation of all subsidiary ledgers and nominal ledger to appropriate timescales in order to ensure the accuracy of financial data and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant position:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have experience of charity accounting standards (SORP)
What's on Offer
On offer for the Financial Accountant position is Bristol is:
- A basic salary of £35,000-£40,000 (DOE)
- A bonus scheme of up to 10% of the annual salary
- Other benefits including 5% pension, 30 days holiday, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme.