You are here
- Private Equity backed Financial Accountant in a vibrant fast paced work place
- Fast growing property and construction company based in London
About Our Client
Located just outside central london in a fast paced work environment, my client combines the property market and technology to create a new innovative service. My client has ambitious growth plans having recently made two aggressive acquisitions.
The financial accountant will be responsible for:
- Preparation of the annual financial statements for the subsidiaries (c100 companies)
- Key involvement and responsibility for year-end and interim audits of the listed entity and dealing with the various stakeholders
- Responsibility for ensuring full understanding and review of legal entities, preparing trend analysis and monthly commentary on the entities activities
- Monthly management reporting including but not limited to cash flows and expense analysis
- Contribute to the development of management information provided internally and externally
- Assistance with technical issues
- Prepare & analyse information for IFRS and taxation reporting
- Manage and review the VAT & CIS returns for the organisation and association
- Monitor the compliance with financial and finance-related regulations, including direct tax, indirect tax & accounting regulations.
- Monitor all Balance Sheet reconciliations ensuring completion and adequate record keeping by all team members responsible.
- Develop an ongoing understanding of the systems and procedures of the Finance Department, administering them in the absence of junior staff members.
- Updating the annual forecast monthly including the preparation of the commentary
- Improving controls and procedures
- Proactive resolution of accounting queries from the businesses
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in the budget and strategic planning processes
- Ensure that group policy, as it relates to disbursements and cash management, is adhered to at all times
- Perform analysis work as required
- Support the requirements of the Group Financial Controller & Group Finance Director as required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Good understanding of month end procedures
- Excellent communicator
- Proven ability of working under pressure
- Strong IT skills
- Organizing and prioritizing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Communication skills
- Information management skills
- Problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive and competitive day date
- 3 month contract