You are here
- Financial Accountant - High Gwoth SME
- Central London
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing SME BioTechnology company. This is effectively a start-up that is growing and evolving into a medium sized company. In 2016, they are forecasted to make £24 million - a 31% increase YOY and are already a global leader in their field.
As the Financial Accountant, in this fast growing SME, you will be responsible for:
- Business Partnering to build strong relationships with both finance and non-finance staff
- Financial and Management Reporting - including the preparation of monthly management accounts and preparation of monthly P&L Reports.
- Development and implementation of solutions to technical accounting issues and liaison with the Company's advisers as appropriate
- Working with the wider finance team to drive a culture of commercial analysis, to deliver progressive improvements in margins and cost efficiency.
- Prepare and submission of the Tax and R&D returns, ensuring full compliance in a timely manner.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting stands (IFRS, UKGAAP, USGAAP);
The Successful Applicant
My client, offers fantastic opportunities for career progression. With a strong position in a rapidly growing start-up technology hybrid business, my roll offers a broad range of responsibilities. The successful candidate:
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified. The suitablte candidate may be newly qualified or a couple years of industry expereince.
- Strong communication skills to business partner with different levels of the business.
- A focused mind-set with attention to detail, a disciplined and organised approach to work
- Strong technical accounting knowledge, ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting stands (IFRS, UKGAAP, USGAAP)
- Relevant experience with SOX would be desirable but is not essential
What's on Offer
Working within this rapidly growing SME and a leader in their field, this Financial Accountant role, based in London is offering £49,000 upwards depending on experience.