You are here
- Financial Accountant
About Our Client
My client is a dynamic and global brand with a long established heritage. They boast a flexible culture with employee and customer satisfaction at the heart of what they do.
This role is sat within a successful financial accounting team based in Northamptonshire. This opportunity will play a pivotal part in the preparation and delivery of key financial information including month and year end group accounts. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the auditors to ensure year end runs smoothly and ad hoc project work focused around software roll outs and transfer pricing.
The Successful Applicant
Before applying for this role please ensure you meet the criteria below:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience working within the retail sector
- Experience in Financial Accounting with exposure to group accounting
- Confident communicator
- Strong system user with advanced excel skills
- Understanding of IFRS and accounting policies
- Exposure to working in a highly diverse global business
What's on Offer
This role offers a competitive salary + the opportunity to accelerate your career with a dynamic global brand.