You are here
- Excellent opportunity for a newly qualfied accountant to join leading UK brand
- You will be ACA qualfied
About Our Client
Leading employer in the Peterborough market and internationally recognised brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completion of group consolidation process including preparation of journal entries under US and UK GAAP.
- Preparation of key quarterly reporting documents including group balance sheet analytical review and analysis for submission to US Corporate.
- Involvement in testing of finance processes.
- Liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and controls throughout the organisation.
- Preparation of financial statements including consolidated results under FRS 102.
- Review of financial statements prepared by Corporate Analysts.
- Providing guidance and advice on accounting issues related to all financial statements.
- Completion of impairment reviews for financial statements.
- Liaison with external audit team on technical accounting issues.
- Ownership and understanding of the balance sheet including monthly reconciliations of key balances.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by Corporate Analysts.
The Successful Applicant
It is likely that you will be an ACA qualified accountant who has experience of auditing large organisations. You will have strong communication skills and be capable of building strong business relationships.
What's on Offer
£45,000 plus 15% bonus