You are here
- Great opportunity for a newly qualifed ACA / ACCA
- You will be qualified accountant
About Our Client
Rapidly expanding and fast growing leading retail business.
As Financial Accountant for this growing division you will ensure quality and timely processing of financial information, ensuring that the appropriate controls are in place. You responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the monthly balance sheet and cashflow results and make ready for consolidation into Group.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis according to timetable, with specific close attention to stock and debtors including deferred payments terms
- Drive the development of finance systems to deliver efficient and effective finance processes.
- Provide technical accounting guidance to the CFO, FC, FA and business.
- Prepare intrastats and Government statistics (ONS) reporting and ensure returns are made in a timely manner.
- Liaison with auditors at the interim and year end audit.
- Complete year end statutory accounts (IFRS and FRS101) for the group entities along with the groups consolidated accounts.
- Ensure clear reconciliation of statutory accounts to management accounts.
- Prepare the Short term Cash Forecasts (Receipts and Payments model)
- Actively support the identification and management of business risk.
- Prepare budget and forecast balance sheets and cashflows along with variance analysis
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified ACA / ACCA accountant and have strong technical reporting skills. This could be a great first move out of practice or a candidate who has financial reporting experience in industry. You will have strong communication skills and also strong excel.
What's on Offer