You are here
£33,000 - £37,000
- 12 month contract with a leading business in Lincoln
- Financial Accountant opportunity
About Our Client
Market leading service business based in the heart of Lincoln
- Oversee and co-ordinate the month end timetable to agreed timeframe for final review with the Head of Financial Accounting and Tax and the Finance Director.
- Co-ordinate, assist and review the monthly group balance sheet reconciliations before final submission to the Head of Financial Accounting and Tax.
- Co-ordinate and collate the necessary information to enable production of the
consolidated cash flow position for the group on a monthly basis.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Management Accounts ("MI Pack"), specifically focusing on the cash flow and balance sheet positions.
- Produce 13 week cash flow forecasts on a weekly basis for submission to the Finance Director.
- Assist the Head of Financial Accounting and Tax with the year end process where necessary.
- Co-ordinate the group external audit and ensure requirements and deadlines are met within agreed timeframes.
- Assist with preparation of statutory financial statements for various group companies when required.
- Assist with the preparation of annual corporation tax returns when required.Assist with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns for group.
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process in relation to the balance sheet and cash flow outputs.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified or QBE accountant with solid technical ability and strong interpersonal skills
What's on Offer