You are here
- Global FMCG company
- Financial Accountant role based in South West London
About Our Client
The company is a well-recognised household brand based in South West London. Having recently been acquired by a global private equity house, they are re-establishing their finance team and systems. The company is fast paced and would suit someone looking for a start-up environment.
1) Accounting end to end (month/qtr/year end, journal entries, accrual calculations, balance sheet reconciliations)
2) Banking (daily cash clearing, cash reconciliations, payment planning, inter-company netting, cash-pooling)
3) Statutory reporting (VAT, intrastat, ESL, corptax, recycling compliance)
4) A/P (vendor payments, manual payments, FI payments, T&E, Amex, payment planning, org capability support on AP process, approval process),
5) Stewardship/controls, (follow/enable organisation with company policies, SOX compliance, segregation of duties, decision authority, T&E process, support/own elements of internal/external audit)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment. They will be very well organised and proactive in their approach to their work. Previous experience of handling the accounts process in depth and excellent knowledge of accounting controls is a must, including SOX.
What's on Offer
The Financial Accountant role is offered with a competitive salary