You are here
- My client is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team
- This person will be involved with all operational Finance processes
About Our Client
My client is an established investment manager, which manages equities, fixed income, private equity and hedge fund portfolios for institutions and advisors worldwide. This is a global organisation, and this position will be based at their headquarters in the City of London.
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following:
- Preparation and involvement in all areas of the month end / year-end close including but not limited to Fixed Assets, Bank, Prepayment, Receivables, Accruals, Intercompany, Revenue and Cost bookings etc.
- Preparation of year-end financials under IFRS, UK GAAP, Swiss GAAP & Irish GAAP.
- Involvement in year-end and interim audits.
- Preparation of quarter end / year-end regulatory returns (FCA, Central Bank of Ireland).
- Act as a point of contact for US and Asian Group Companies.
- Act as a point of contact for external service providers including but not limited to Auditors, Suppliers, Custodians etc.
- Preparation and involvement in year-end tax computation and returns.
- Involvement in the firm Travel & Entertainment system / process.
- Involved in all aspects of the finance function.
- Qualified accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Ambitious and keen to learn the processes and challenges of an Finance function in the EMEA business of a US Investment Manager
- Driven, hard worker committed to learning and improving processes
- Diligent, detail focused and organised
- UK and US GAAP experience
- Investment Management experience
- Experience in an International business environment
The Successful Applicant
The successful Financial Accountant will have the following qualities:
- Highly motivated
- Interested in working on process improvement
- Happy to grow with the Finance function within an Investment Manager
- Ideally have a Financial Services background
What's on Offer
This will initially be a 6 month contract position with the intention to turn permanent. My client requires someone to start as soon as possible.