You are here
- Financial Accountant Role
- Expirenced Technical Accounant
About Our Client
My client are at the forefront of alternative green energy development in the UK and involved in a number of projects nationally, providing end to end design, manufacturing and development of bespoke renewable energy solutions, currently looking to expand due to increased profit and growth over the previous 2 years.
This is a core Finance role suitable for technically minded qualified accountants looking to grow and develop in a supportive and successful team, typical responsibilities in this role will include;
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Inter‐company recharges
- Invoice processing both on sales and purchase ledgers
- Payroll and expenses claims
- CIS returns and dealing with sub‐contractors
- Balance sheet recs
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end Journal postings
- Communication with suppliers and payment allocations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be/ have;
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience of Sage Line 50
- Proficient with Excel and MS Office applications.
- Good team player
- Strong Administrative skills
- Query solving/problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills both with peers and senior management.
What's on Offer
£35,000- £38,000 starting salary with periodic salary reviews and a competitive bonus structure.