You are here
- Excellent opportunity for Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Competitive salary + extensive flex benefitd package
About Our Client
Top ten UK audit and accounting firm with a wider global presence - looking to recruit into their own internal finance team based in Leeds.
* Preparation of annual statutory accounts for Group and UK subsidiary companies.
* Preparation of year-end audit file and liaison with external Auditors.
* Submission to Group of year end, budget & forecast data.
* Preparation of consolidated packs for UK Budget, Outturn & any others required for Exec reviews.
* Run the daily budget & outturn process updates.
* Liaise with CSU leaders re preparation of CSU budgets including budgeted recharges (Group, office & partners)
* Preparation of budgeted cash flow statements.
* Prepare FSA returns for subsidiary company.
* Report to Bank on Performance against Banking covenants.
* Prepare, submit & reconcile VAT & GST returns, prepare & submit EC sales lists
* Preparation of regular cash flow forecasts and reconciliation of actual cash flows to forecast.
* Liaise with Bank to Ensure adequate funds are drawn down.
* Monthly reporting to Group.
* Monthly reporting to Bank.
* Monthly Reporting to National Statistics Office.
* Review Balance Sheet reconciliations to ensure they have been performed & balances are justified
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations relating to investments, intangibles, goodwill & dilapidations
* Review client account reconciliations
The Successful Applicant
* Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA or equivalent (essential).
* Knowledge of IFRS.
* Intermediate - Advanced excel skills (i.e. familiar with using formulae, filters, pivots. lookups).
* Experience of Caseware and / or Microsoft Dynamics and an advantage.
* Able to manage your time effectively and work well with others in a team.
* Able to work to tight deadlines and manage pressure.
* Good communication and numerical skills, with an attention to detail.
* A positive "can-do" attitude
What's on Offer
£36,000 - £38,000 + flexi benefits