You are here
£40,000 - £45,000
- A unique Financial Accountant opportunity.
- Chance to work for a international market leader.
About Our Client
My client are an international market-leading organisation based in Redditch.
The duties that this Financial Accountant role will entail are as follows:
- Daily management and control of the Business' Balance Sheet, Cashflow and Financial Statements
- Establish and Maintain detailed Financial Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that systems and internal control are maintained
- Identify and implement improvements to systems and processes
- Review Monthly Accounts file and report on outstanding issues, areas of risk and materiality to the Finance Director in preparation for the monthly Finance board report
- Ensure Balance Sheet reconciliations are complete and inter-company balances reconciled.
- Supporting the process of the annual statutory accounts preparation
- Maintenance and control of Month and Year End Files
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of statutory reporting and VAT
- Governance of the reporting timelines
- Support to Management Accountants
- Involvement in preparation of budgets
- Timely and accurate preparation of forecasts
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Financial Accountant role will be a:
- Team Player, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Embraces and supports change processes
- Confident, self-starter able to act on own initiative
- Positive mind-set
- Commercially aware, forward thinking
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and logical decision making
- Understand the requirements of an audit and internal controls
- ACA/ACCA Qualified from a recognised accountancy practice.
What's on Offer