You are here
- An FMCG company with an international presence
- An ideal role for a newly qualified accountant
About Our Client
Our client is an FMCG company with an internationally recognised brand. They operate in 30 countries after recently entering China and South Korea.
This role is a great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant and is ideally suited to someone who may be looking to make their first move from practice into industry. The responsibilities include:
- Preparations of Statutory Accounts under IFRS and IFRS102
- Supporting in the preparation and review of the annual budget
- Cash flow management and forecasts
- Currency hedging liaising with the Group Treasury
- Statutory reporting (VAT, etc)
- An element of Book-keeping duties involving liaising with AP and AR functions
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions.
The Successful Applicant
It is very important that client gets a strong cultural fit to join the team. They require someone with strong interpersonal skills and is proactive in their work. This is because within the Maidenhead office they work alongside Marketing and Sales and need someone who is able to confidently approach not only internal stakeholders but external stakeholders too. The candidate needs to be driven and want to develop on their existing skill set.
The ideal applicant would have experience with:
- Experience of payroll, compensations, pensions
- A good understanding of IFRS and IFRS102
- Knowledge of SAP
- Multi-currency accounting exposure
- High level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What's on Offer
The salary offered for this role: £40,000 - £45,000 + 5k Car Allowance with competitive benefits package
This role also offers the option of working from home for 2 days a week