You are here
Financial Accounting Manager
The opportunity to work for a household brand and world leader in their field
Excellent salary package and leading-edge, responsible and sustainable company
About Our Client
My client offers the opportunity to thrive within a company that allows employees autonomy and impact within the close-knit environment that a smaller company can offer, however with the returns, brand, total reward and development opportunities that you might expect of a large corporation.
- Managing the day to day financial activities
- Partnering across finance and with business contacts to deliver a 12 month rolling cashflow forecast, monitor deviations and help drive management insight.
- Support with the production of the Finance Operations team's KPI's so management are able to track performance.
- Responsible for overseeing the management of bank mandates ensuring timely reviews happen and appropriate procedures are in place to remove and add signatories.
- Support with bank account opening and closing processes as well as overseeing the timing and delivery of processing direct debit, standing order and BACS settlement files.
- Administration of our banking portals.
- Key involvement in the monthly financial close process working with the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams to ensure all activities are completed in a timely manner.
- Management of a small team.
- Roll out robust desk top procedures for the function.
- Reviewing current procedures and recommending process improvements.
- Assisting the Finance Operations Manager with any ad hoc projects.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified
- Strong academics; University and A levels
- Proven track record of financial operations
- Strong cashflow management with a proven track record of adding value in this area
- Management experience desired as role will have one direct report
- Able to forge strong relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills and confidence to provide constructive challenge where necessary
- Experience of using SAP desirable
- Knowledge BACS, MISYS and credit card portals
- Advanced excel skills
- Must be able to effectively manage own workload
- Ability to analyse and interpret data effectively
- Strives for excellence and continuous improvement
What's on Offer
£45000 to £50000