You are here
Financial Accounting Manager
- Exciting opportunity for an ambitious finance professional
- New role for a technical accountant to report into a Finance Director
About Our Client
CityWest Homes (CWH) is an award winning property services business based in Central London.
CWH manages over 21,000 homes, which includes 9,000 leaseholder homes, 12,000 social homes and the communities which they are situated in.
Since launching as an ALMO in 2002, the organisation's dedication to customer service has resulted in an expansion of its offering to the private sector. Services now include a private estate and lettings agency and managing an energy facility providing heating to over 3,250 homes and businesses.
This customer focus has resulted in numerous accolades including Investors in People Gold and the Sunday Times Best Companies 2015.
This is an important role that reports into the Executive Director - Finance. A natural leader and respected expert, you will ensure your teams provide the highest standards of accuracy, efficiency and customer service.
Key aspects of the role -
- Responsible for financial accounting and tax for CWH, including preparing the financial statements for CWH and the other entities
- Working with internal stakeholders including the Executive to advise them on budget setting and monitoring, this role is responsible for delivering an excellent business partnering service
- Responsible for producing high quality information, data and KPIs, ensuring that information and data produced by your teams is transparent, accurate and appropriate for corporate reporting
- Developing the financial management systems and policies, to improve ways of working and increase efficiency
- Working with, developing and motivating your team to deliver the highest standard of technical excellence in their roles and as a function
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified accountant with extensive technical experience and the right blend of interpersonal skills needed to execute this role. Experience in social housing either within the sector or in a professional capacity. You will be seen as a role model for advocating best practices and improving processes by your teams, the wider directorate and across the organisation - therefore eliminating manual processes and duplication of effort. Excellent verbal and written communication is essential, with a natural interest in people and the ability to influence at the highest levels.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to develop their leadership experience and looking to secure their first senior management role.
What's on Offer
c£65,000 plus benefits