You are here
A central Educational institution
Financial Accounting role in growing institution
About Our Client
Our Client is a well established educational institution based in central London. A historic and well renowned institution, our client has a well built reputation and a growing financial structure.
- Ensure accounting and financial reporting is effectively and promptly reported in accordance with the expansive strategy of the organisation.
- Ensure that accounting processes, schedules and reconciliations are completed efficiently so that statutory accounts can be produced in accordance with the organisation's timetable.
- Prepare, recommend and implement improvements to financial reports to improve and refine understanding of financial reports.
- Maintain audit trails and analytical records.
- Assist with reviews, due diligence and new transactions
- Ensure that financial records comply
-A key challenge of the role is to help re-conciliate and process the year-end accounts of the business in addition to supporting the implementation of new financial strategy.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Ability to demonstrate high level of financial accounting experience
-Experience of driving a culture of efficiency and strong financial controls through large spending business units
- Highly developed financial accounting skills and reporting writing skills (Excel, Vision or equivalent)
- Experience of driving a culture of efficiency and strong financial controls through large spending business units preferable
What's on Offer
£250-300 per day
45 hours week
6 month contract with view to extension
Flexible working hours considered in certain circumstances