You are here
Financial Analyst - Foreign Exchange
- To monitor the FX risk of £4 billion in Revenue across many streams
- Avoid negative FX exposures to the UK&I Business
About Our Client
My client are a leading travel business who are involved in package holidays, airline, cruise and ski packages. They are a household name who looking to further strengthen their market position and aim to do this via many high profile projects.
The daily responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliation and analysis of exchange reserves
- Analysis of market figures and validation of the month end figures
- Analysis of foreign currency bank accounts
- Calculation & analysis of the season vs achieved rate differences
- Identification of season end exposures and calculate the impact to the business
The Successful Applicant
This role suits a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) who are interested in the commercial analysis and impacts on the business with a will to progress and be involved in various projects. Experience of variance analysis and database analysis would be desirable.
What's on Offer
The Financial Analyst opportunity will pay £40,000 but is complimented by a bonus scheme, pension scheme, discounted travels and various other benefits.