You are here
Financial Analyst: Planning and Analysis - Technology
- Planning and Analysis
About Our Client
My client is a tier one international bank located in over 150 countries around the world. My client is a leader in the banking and finance industry.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Deliver timely, accurate and actionable management information to all clients for P&L (actual, budget and forecast)
- Act as business advisor to the senior managers we support, proactively dealing with requests and anticipating client needs
- Manage the preparation, posting & analysis of the monthly P&L
- Prepare regular and accurate forecasts for groups supported and liaise with US Finance counterparts
- Work with Global Finance controllers to co-ordinate regional reporting up to global/product levels and maintain relevant finance hierarchies.
- Provide the Global Wholesale Banking Technology businesses with adequate information to enable them to understand and challenge the costs allocated to them from support groups
- Manage and control the accrual and prepayment process for the groups supported
- Ad-hoc Project work including process improvements, standardisation and cost reduction analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The role would suit a qualified finance professional (ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or overseas equivalent) with previous FP&A experience, a process improvement mind-set and a desire to learn.
- Have strong communication skills: the ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally to deliver financial information to senior management
- Be able to build partnerships with key internal clients and across CFO
- Take personal responsibility for delivering high quality work
- Be proactive and self motivated
- Be organised and able to manage workload efficiently
What's on Offer
Working for a top tier investment bank, with endless career progression and top notch training available for successful candidate