You are here
This position is now filled
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Services
About Our Client
The business is currently growing through extensive M&A and the FP&A team have direct exposure to senior stakeholders to provide the key analysis to aid in those acquisitions and during their subsequent integration into the group.
This position will be based in the City of London offices and offers excellent career prospects and be based within the Financial Planning & Analysis - FP&A function.
The role is not intended to be fully defined, but fluid depending on the peaks and troughs which occur in the business throughout the regular weeks and months. Key aspects include (but are not restricted to):
- Production and consolidation of individual office and group management accounts, including analysis of key metrics
- Assisting the overseas subsidiaries with reporting through the group consolidation tool
- Review and analysis of monthly reporting submitted by overseas subsidiaries
- Budgeting and forecasting support, including review and critical analysis of submissions from overseas companies
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Management reporting and financial analysis
- Process design and implementation
- To provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on the performance of the group from a broking perspective
- General ad-hoc duties including supporting the year end process for financial reporting.
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking to speak to Chartered Accountants (ACA) who qualified within 2 years who is seeking to transition from Audit into industry.
Top 6 Audit a strong preference
Excellent commercial & interpersonal skills
Strong analytical acumen
MS Office Literate (Advanced Excel - nested vlookups, data manipulation, pivot tables etc)
What's on Offer
Permanent Financial Planning & Analysis - FP&A based within the City of London
Financial Services sector
Salary circa Â£50,000 - Â£60,000 + Bonus
Daily business wide stakeholder engagement