You are here
Financial and Management Accountant
- Financial and Management Accountant
About Our Client
Multinational brokerage firm based in the city of London who specialise in electronic brokerage. They are currently going through a substantial growth period and will be increasing their product offering here in the UK.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing monthly statutory and management accounts.
- Maintaining and posting accruals for corporation tax.
- Assisting with identifying and posting IFRS to US GAAP adjustments.
- Supporting the preparation of daily regulatory capital calculations.
- Developing functional business requirements to enhance existing financial accounting, controls and operational systems, and to meet the requirements of new products or changes to accounting standards
You will be exposed to all elements of accounting with a strong progression line. The role will suit a detail orientated self started who will be able to take on a new challenge and grow with the business.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will hold the following qualifications:
- Newly or recently Qualified UK Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA), working in a top 25 Accountancy Practice
- Candidates must have audited financial services clients
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary