You are here
Financial Control Frameworks Specialist
High profile role in retail banking business as a Financial Control Frameworks
specialist, reviewing and testing the controls in the finance function
About Our Client
- A well known, and expanding retail banking business, based in London.
The Financial Control Frameworks Specialist will have responsibility of:
- Oversee the effectiveness of controls within the finance function by reviewing and testing the controls.
- Propose process and control solutions to drive improvements to the control framework
- Report regularly on control risks and initiatives to key stakeholders and track resolutions.
- Support finance teams on the preparation, analysis and review of risk and control dashboards, tracking remediation of issues identified and the review of process documentation
The Successful Applicant
For the Financial Control Frameworks Specialist - experience required is as follows:
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified professional (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CA)
- 2 - 3 years post qualification experience with strong controls background and experience
- Financial controls experience preferably within financial services
- Good understanding of finance processes, risks, and controls for mid-size and listed organisations (credit cards preferred)
- Experience and working knowledge of internal control standards and regulatory requirements across financial operations, financial statement close processes, and finance IT functions
What's on Offer