You are here
Financial Control Manager
Financial Control Manager - Aerospace
Entry level leadership role in a leading North West employer
About Our Client
Our client is an industry leader in their sector with a number of businesses under their Group. With expansion into property, products in the US and SAP implementation taking place across the business, this role offers unrivalled variety. With corporate responsibility at the heart of what they do and the aim of continuous expansion both nationally and internationally, this is a great time to join an ambitious business which is continuing to grow. Upwards mobility is encouraged and a role such as this offers endless opportunities for progression.
As Financial Control Manager your responsibilities will include:-
- Developing and maintaining end to end Risk and Control matrices for all financial cycles.
- Measuring compliance across the Group and ensuring it is fit for purpose and in line with the business' requirements.
- Supporting the Head of Financial Risk and Control in developing training and policy deployment systems
- Continuously reviewing and developing internal processes and controls to ensure continuous improvement.
- Developing a performance measurement approach for financial control compliance across the Group
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ACA/ ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience in an External Audit/ Reporting role as well as a controls role such as Internal Audit, Risk or Compliance. Experience within a Group environment is also desirable.
What's on Offer
Between £45,000 and £50,000 plus bonus and numerous other generous benefits.