You are here
Financial Controller - Management Accounts
- Fast Growing Global Business
- World Class Finance Function
About Our Client
Our client - a leader in its field - is looking to bolster its accounting team with a Financial Controller for Management Accounting.
This role is ideal for an experienced Financial Controller with previous experience of managing a team of qualified and part qualified management accountants.
- Management of month end process ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financials to divisional financial control teams and central leaders.
- Providing commercial support to the operational teams
- Providing leadership, maximising potential and enhancing skills within the team.
- Guiding the team through the budget and forecasting process, ensuring relevant / accurate management information is provided to key stakeholders / internal customers in line with forecasting timetable.
- Overseeing completion of certain balance sheet reconciliations and controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of month end close process improvement
- Experience of business / finance system integration
- Ability to clearly demonstrate a track record of delivering system and process improvements
- Managing a team of qualified and part qualified accountants
- Experience of operating within a large finance department
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 + car + bonus