You are here
This position is now filled
- Hedge Fund
- Financial Controller
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing, progressive and respected hedge fund based in the City of London. The firm boasts a flat structure that enables direct access to the CEO / CIO. The role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity and potential to grow into the role of COO in the medium/long term with the goal of reaching partnership status.
Finance manager/ Financial Control
- Financial and related regulatory reporting in accordance with deadlines set by local UK regulatory agencies.
- Preparing FCA reports and monitor liquidity and capital (ICAAP) reports
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and managing annual audits
- Assist with the preparation of corporation income tax returns.
- Reporting to Inland Revenue regarding PAYE. Coordinate with Pasadena payroll department as needed.
- Coordinate with Legg Mason Tax regarding VAT payments, audits and other reporting as appropriate.
- Ensure that appropriate procedures and systems of control in the finance department are in place, are complied with, and are reviewed on a regular basis for relevant changes and/or improvements as necessary.
- Assist with Legg Mason Internal Audits, as appropriate, including annual anti-corruption and Sarbanes-Oxley audits
The Successful Applicant
- ACA OR ACCA qualified with minimum 2 years post qualified experience
- Exposure of investment banks, hedge funds or private equity
- Strong financial accounting exposure
What's on Offer
Â£60,000 - Â£70,000k
Discretionary bonus & benefits